Tuesday, November 24, 2015

第18首歌Prayer changes things沒有被收錄在M a h a l i a J a c k s o n - D i s c o g r a p h y裡面

我對照了檔案裏面
並沒有CD的第18首歌
真不知3首歌有prayer的歌名
 An evening prayer (580706A)
If I have wounded any soul today, If I have caused one foot to go astray, If I have walked in my own weak followay, Dear Lord forgive. Forgive my sins, I now confess in Thee, Forgive my secret sins that I do not see.
O plede and gather me and my keep will be Dear Lord forgive.
 An evening prayer (670326K)
 If I have wounded any soul today, If I have caused one foot to go astray, If I have walked in my own weak followay, Dear Lord, please forgive. Forgive my sins, I now confess to Thee, Forgive my secret sins, Lord, I do not see. Oh Lord, and gather me and my keep will be But dear Lord, please forgive.

Sweet hour of prayer (680226A)
Sweet hour of prayer! Sweet hour of prayer! That calls me from a world of care, And bids me at my Fathers throne, Make all my wants and wishes known. In seasons of distress and grief, My soul has often found relief, And oft escaped the tempters snare, By thy return, sweet hour of prayer! And oft escaped the tempters snare, By thy return, sweet hour of prayer!

The Lord's prayer (501017E)
 Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, And forgive us our debts, As we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For Thine is the kingdom, And the power and the glory, Forever. Amen.

第19首歌
Do you know him
 I know a man from Galilee If you have sinne, God knows He'll set you free Oh Lord,
do you know Him? Well well, son of David, seed of Abraham ???
He's a meek and humble lamb Oh Lord, do you know Him?
Refrain:
Welt billows may roll, breakers my dash But I should not fear because he hold me fast Lord of the day, clouds dim the sky Don't fear lightening, 'cause Jesus is nigh Oh Lord,
 do you really know Him? Well Lord when you're in doubt Fall on your knees I know my God Will give your soul ease, oh, do you know Him?
Well now, there's not a friend so kind and true God is ever-ready and He'll carry you through Oh yes I really know Him
 Refrain (2x)



Share/BookmarkAdd to Plusmo
Google Analytics Alternative