Tuesday, November 24, 2015

MJ第14首I have a friend above all others和15首

have a friend above all others
Somebody knows when I am taunted
Somebody cares when things go wrong
Somebody's love is always there to guide you
And make you strong, oh Lord

Lord, I have a friend, He's above all others
His love is so far beyond brothers
Eternal life is yours to know Him
Savior divine, friend of mine

But Lord, I cannot tell how much I love Him
I cannot tell, all of my God's love for me
I only know cannot be measured
Deeper than the sea, Lord

Jesus alone can know my sadness
Jesus alone can bring me gladness
I'm filled with joy just because I know Him
Savior divine, friend of mine

But Lord, I have a friend above all others
Who's love is far beyond brothers
Eternal life, I know is yours to know Him
It's deeper than the sea



 這首歌超級難找的~在http://lyrics.wikia.com/ 才找得到
還有第15首Amazing grace這首歌最為流行
我到台灣的痞客邦網站上查 
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost, but now I'm found
Was blind, but now I see

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
And grace that fear relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come
'Tis grace has brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home

How sweet the name of Jesus sounds
in a believer's ear
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds
And drives away his fear

Must Jesus bear the cross alone
And all the world go free
No, there's a cross for everyone
And there's a cross for me.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
than when we first begun
奇異恩典,何等甘甜
拯救了像我這般無助的人
我曾迷失,如今已被找回
曾經盲目,如今又能看見

神蹟教我心存敬畏
減輕我心中的恐懼
神蹟的出現何等珍貴
那是我第一次相信神的時刻

歷經無數 ,險阻陷阱
我已走了過來
上帝保我安全無虞至今
神蹟將指引我回到家

上帝給我 ,美好應許
祂的話給我希望
祂將給予我庇護之地
讓我得著永生

我們在此已千年
光芒如太陽一樣耀眼
和最初相比
我們能讚美上帝的時日並未減少

奇異恩典,何等甘甜

拯救了像我這般無助的人
我曾迷失,如今已被找回
曾經盲目,如今又能看見

http://yei725.pixnet.net/blog/post/48946548-%E4%B8%AD%E8%8B%B1%E6%AD%8C%E8%A9%9E-%E5%A5%87%E7%95%B0%E6%81%A9%E5%85%B8amazing-grace


Share/BookmarkAdd to Plusmo
Google Analytics Alternative